Being for the Benefit of Danagel:
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
/// Over the hill. Hairless. Fat. Haunting a recording studio like Syd Barrett. Or I could be a real American and have a robot that feeds me Freezies all day. Who knows? Most likely, I will be telling you where I see myself in five years.
- Marx Brothers or Three Stooges (you may NOT pass)?
/// Karl Marx fronting The Stooges.
- Are you a leader or a follower? Why?
/// I’m more of a LOLower.
- What is your favorite sport and who is your favorite team? (Note to Cleveland fans: you may pass)
/// Poking my brain with a stick.
- Pop or soda? Gum band or rubber band? Creek or crick? Captain or Tenille?
/// Soda, unless you meant Iggy or Frank. Rubber band, because Bootsy, baby. Creek. I believe he’s called Cap’n.
- Name one person you know and one person you don’t who inspire you to be better at something that is important to you.
/// Leonard Cohen inspires me to be a better poem writer, so I besmirched him there. And M’lady to just generally write my best.
- Who is your favorite author (besides Dr Seuss)?
/// Raymond Carver.
- Would you rather have perfect hearing or perfect sight for the rest of your life?
/// I think we all know what I’d opt for.
- Do you like the person you’ve become?
/// I’m okay with me if I am. But I don’t know about him.
- If train A leaves Boston at 2:15am at 40 mph and train B leaves Los Angeles at 4:30am traveling 65 mph at what point did you stop reading this question?
/// Last Thursday around 3:33 .p.m.
- If you were at a tweetup and saw a guy standing in the corner by himself would you walk up and talk to him? Note: he does NOT look like Ryan Gosling but he DOES have excellent taste in beer. He may or may not be holding a camera.
/// Sir, I am that guy in the corner by himself. I know nothing about beer. And I would be holding a FREEZIE.